Events & News
Summer Reading Program is from June 1 - July 29. Click here for more information!
Information on Library Services
Make sure to follow us on Facebook or subscribe to our e-newsletter. To subscribe to the e-newsletter, scroll down to the bottom of this website and enter your email address.
Meeting Rooms and Study Rooms
- The Large Meeting Room may be used as a Quiet Study Room. We are not accepting reservations for personal/business use at this time for the larger meeting rooms.
- The East and West Study Rooms are available for use. Maximum occupancy will be 2 individuals per room. Reservations can be made online. Go to our website (www.sgpl.org); go to How Do I? and click on Request A Meeting Or Study Room.
- There is also limited seating now available throughout the library.
- The former Cafe is called the Now Space. It had some water damage and we received a renovation grant.
- The Computer Lab is open. Staff assistance may be limited due to social distancing at the computers. Time is limited to 120 minutes.
- Printer, copier, and fax machine services are available.
Our Hours of Operation:
- Monday: 10:00am – 8:00pm
- Tuesday: 10:00am– 8:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am – 8:00pm
- Thursday: 10:00am – 8:00pm
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Sunday: 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Please wear a mask and use the provided hand sanitizer upon entering the building. We can provide a mask if you forgot yours.
Materials and Fines
- Materials will no longer be quarantined. There are 3 places to return your materials: drive-up slot, front entryway, and in the slot at the main circulation desk.
- Fines for late items will now accrue. Items can now be renewed. (New items still can not be renewed.)
- Your holds will be waiting for you on the shelves next to the circulation desk.
- Indoor programs are returning in limited capacity. The library will be hosting outdoor programs.
Donations and Booksale
- Donations are being accepted again. Please only donate 1-2 boxes of gift-giving condition books at a time. We do not have space for them. View more info on donations here.
- We have a small shelf of sale items in the Now Space (former Cafe space).
Questions? Please direct questions or comments to the Library Director at email@example.com
virtual STORY TIME KITS
Now you can have Story Time at home!
- Summer Story Time Kit - This kit includes readalongs, music, movies, a craft and a coloring page centered around "Tails and Tales" - Animals, Stories, and Summer!
- Winter Story Time Kit - This kit includes ebooks, music, a craft, 2 movies, and a coloring page centered around winter, snow, and snowmen.
Virtual Story Time Kit Archives: (Autumn, Mother's Day, Thanksgiving, and more!)
Below are the latest Library e-newsletters. To subscribe to the newsletter, scroll down this page and enter your email for the audience you prefer to receive emails for (adult, teen, youth).